12 August 2013

Chloe Chia - My Star- Singapore Morning Stars - 2013 Perseid Meteor Shower ? ??? 12AUG2013

Chloe Chia- Singapore - 2013 Perseid Meteor Shower ? ??? Did not see one, but heard Chloe!
"Life is like a boat sailing the sea
Across the waters endlessly
But not all's what it seems
You can't just predict everything"

Singapore Morning Stars! 2013 Perseid Meteor Shower ?
Posted on YouTube by Chloetale 55 views

Chloe Chia, a reader from Singapore, sent in her song about the morning sky and the meteor shower.  I did not see any meteors in her video but she certainly is one!.
Thank you Chloe;  you can sing anytime for me. -LunarMeteoriteHunter, Tokyo

I send my love to you as a meteor to warm your soul.

Chloe Chia - Sail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVRLpvmFxro&list=PLE0237E9D713BB0F5&index=2
Life is like a boat sailing the sea
Across the waters endlessly
But not all's what it seems
You can't just predict everything

and
Life is like traveling in the night
Over calm waters in sight
Who knows what lies beneath
You can't just see through everything

and
I sailed across the vasty sea
I braved through dark and stormy seas
I don't know what else I'll see
but
I'm glad I went through these

Life is like the sun
That brightens up the sky
Life can be an evening sun
It goes back down

Life is like the morning stars
Twinkling faintly in the sky
Life has its charm disguised

Just as long as we try
To go further and further
Just so long we strive to thrive

You will be
fine, sailing across the vasty sea
Fine, bracing the dark and stormy seas
I am glad that I went through these
For I finally see
the day break, again.
----------------------------------------­------
Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/EnagramMusic


Other talented artists, writers, singers, poets send me your work related to meteors and if you agree and I agree it will get posted and promoted on this website!

2013 THE Year of Meteors, Asteroids, Comets, and MORE!!

No comments: