23 July 2013

MBIQ Detects California Meteor 22JUL2013

MBIQ Detects California Meteor approx. 21:50 PDT 22JUL2013
If you witnessed a meteor event please file a meteor sighting report on this site; thank you.
http://thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.jp/2011/12/december-2011-meteorfireball-sighting.html

Please also get the word out about this website on Facebook. Twitter, YouTube or your favorite forum. http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/


Initial Meteor Reports-
22JUL2013 Dennis Henry Tehachapi, California 21:50 Pacific Time Approx. 3 seconds Dropped Straight Down-220 degrees SW over Pacific Ocean Venus Color Venus N/A Meteor dropped STRAIGHT Down . Didn't seem to be traveling. Just "Fell" out of the sky over Pacific Ocean.

I spotted something tonight at around 938 pm July 22nd. I was heading home from being out and I saw a green glow in the sky shoot straight down and disappear it was quite beautiful actually. I also saw one before a few months ago and later heard that one landed off the shore of San Francisco. Thought I should share I live here in Kings County, CA. - green_eyes7
MBIQ Sample Data Set-
Morgan Hill, California arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for flash in sky tonight.
14:43:28 -- 10 minutes ago

Oceanside, California arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for bright green meteorite july 22 2013.
14:01:26 -- 40 minutes ago

Taft, California arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News: The Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News 22JUL2013" by searching for meteor shower july 22 2013.
13:58:41 -- 42 minutes ago

Los Angeles, California arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for blue green streak in the sky.
13:58:02 -- 42 minutes ago

All Meteor Sighting Reports can be seen at-
http://thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.jp/

2013 THE Year of Meteors, Asteroids, Comets, and MORE!!

2 comments:

green_eyes7 said...

I spotted something tonight at around 938 pm july 22nd. I was heading home from being out and I saw a green glow in the sky shoot straight down and dissapear it was quite beautiful acctually. I also saw one before a few months ago and later heard that one landed off the shore of san francisco. Thought I should share I live here in Kings county.

ausworkshop said...

Yea I have seen the same here in Aus a few times recently. Really bright green then disappeared. You need to file a report I'm told but I'm lazy and see them too often to bother any more.